Composition and Care
100% Cotton (Oeko-tex Standard 100)*
* Guarantees that no chemicals harmful to the skin or the environment have been used in the cotton production process.
4 easy steps to care for your poncho:
1. close the zip and turn the poncho inside out before putting it in the washing machine to prevent the zip from tearing the fabric.
2. machine wash at 20-30 degrees and avoid using fabric softeners.
3. every few washes, you chuck in a tablespoon of white vinegar to strip any clogging and restore the softness and absorbency of the fabric.
4. Air dry as much as possible – tumble-drying is not only bad for the planet but also bad for the fibers in the towel. They are quick-drying, so no need to worry about musty smells!
Size and Measurements
Dimensions: 81cm x 94 cm
The model is 1,70cm.
Perfect for all year-round use.