• Highly absorbent & super-fast drying
• Light & soft (perfect for traveling!)
• Antibacterial, anti-mold, and anti-odors after the seawater
3 easy steps to caring for your Turkish Towel:
1. Wash at 30 degrees and avoid using fabric softeners
2. every few washes, you chuck in a tablespoon of white vinegar to strip any clogging and restore the softness and absorbency of the fabric.
3. Air dry as much as possible – tumble-drying is not only bad for the planet, but also bad for the fibers in the towel. They are quick-drying, so no need to worry about musty smells!